Fri, 27 Apr|
Reachout Studio, Alloa Makers Village
Autism Awareness Training
Hosted by Reachout, this training session will be delivered by Alison Hall of Stirling Learning Disability Team and is open to Reachout Members and partners on request.
Time & Location
27 Apr 2018, 12:30 – 16:00
Reachout Studio, Alloa Makers Village, Alloa Makers Village, Ludgate, Alloa FK10 2DE, UK
About The Event
This is a valuable opportunity to learn about Autism Spectrum Disorders from both personal and professional perspectives.
Aims for Awareness of Autism Training Session
- Gain an understanding of what Autism is and how it impacts on the person
- Prevalence of Autism and how it is diagnosed
- Health needs of those with Autism
- An awareness of how behaviour can be affected for those with Autism
- Gain an understanding of Sensory Sensitivities - implications and interventions to help those who support someone with Autism cope in our busy world
Please register via this event page, by calling Reachout on 01259 214 951, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by letting us know in the studio.